Project Delivery System

Traditionally, construction delivery used a design-bid-build method. Today, this only accounts for 33 percent of the projects nationwide. The remaining 67 percent of construction projects involve design-build or negotiated general contracts. The preferred design-build method of construction has grown in popularity as is shows less cost and schedule growth than the traditional method. Furthermore, studies have shown better ease of start up, lack of call backs, and lower operation and maintenance.

Bringing Peters Construction Corporation on board as a team member early in the process will reap great advantages for the owner. If you want to know more about your options regarding Project Delivery System, contact us today!



Talk to one of our Project Managers about your upcoming project!

Happy clients